Surrendering Your Horse
However, we can gladly assist you in finding a home for your horse. Our sanctuary has a large network of other ranches, rescues, sanctuaries, and individuals with whom we remain in regular contact. We frequently and successfully send out ‘email blasts’ in the hopes of finding a home for horses with nowhere else to go. Please note that our network is within Arizona borders and that we are unable to assist with out-of-state inquiries.
If you have a horse you wish to surrender, please email us the information listed below. Rest assured we will remain in contact with you until your horse has found a home.
If you have any questions, concerns, or wish to speak to us in person, please give us a call at (480) 469-9166. Thank you for your dedication to finding your horse a safe forever home!
Please email the following information regarding your horse to email@example.com. Please allow 3-5 days for a response.
1. The name of your horse (plus a picture if you can manage it)
2. Your horse’s gender (if male, please specify ‘gelding’ or ‘stallion’)
3. Approximate age
4. Past and current medical issues
5. Any temperament/personality/behavioral issues
6. Whether or not your horse can be ridden
7. The reason you are surrendering your horse
8. You contact information including first and last name, your email address, the city in which you reside, and your phone number.